Bona Certified Craftsman Program
Bona Certified Craftsmen are hand-picked, proven, top level professionals, trained and certified by Bona to use the complete Bona System on your hardwood floors. These individuals are devoted to Bona product systems; they voluntarily undergo continued Bona training to keep up-to-date on the industry's "best practices" and are rigorously tested by Bona to ensure the most beautiful and durable results possible for your hardwood floors. Trust a Bona Certified Craftsman with the largest investment in your home.
Certified Craftsman Requirements
- Complete 30+ hours of hands on/class room training dedicated to best practices when sanding, refinishing, and caring for hardwood floors.
- Pass a 100+ question written test on technique and product application. Use Bona approved dust containment equipment during all sanding processes.
- Continue education with Bona through job-site visits and training several times a year.
- Carry enforced liability insurance coverage and workers compensation insurance required by law.
- Be an established business in the industry for a minimum of five years.
Why Choose a Bona Certified Craftsman?
- Assurance of an experienced industry professional, trained and tested on all Bona product systems Best Practices - no shortcuts
- Legitimate, insured, licensed businesses
- Trust in the worldwide Bona brand, a proven "system" of the highest quality products from Bona
- Modern and effective dust containment systems
- Floor care education and products
- Opportunity for a 100% GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified® job
- Lifetime Support from your Certified Craftsman
To discuss Bona's GREENGUARD certified hardwood floor finishing and the Bona dustless sanding system, Call Joe Meyecic today at 855 2 KAPALUA for an free onsite estimate